Monday, January 18, 2010

Somebody call the fashion police!

I often ask myself, "What's the worst that could happen if I let the boys dress themselves?" Then I usually imagine something very similar to the ensemble Kyle put together today. I must say that this outfit evolved over time and didn't take full form until just before bathtime. Thank goodness! When I checked on him during his nap, he had removed every morsel of the perfectly handsome digs I had put him in this morning, and was wearing this striped onesie. When he got up from his nap, I noticed he had paired some pajama pants with the top. I noted to myself at that point that I needed to talk to him about matching. After dinner I caught a glimpse of him running past me in the full get-up and I went running for my camera.

stripes

1 comment:

Meredith said...

That's too funny! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails