Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Sweet Boys melt my heart

Sometimes the boys just knock me down with their sweetness. Like tonight. Cody had taken all the kids to his parents house this weekend so I could get lots of work done. It's Sunday night and everyone is back home except Annabelle. She is staying 2 extra nights at Grandma's so I can get even more work done during the day on Monday and Tuesday while the boys are at school. Tonight, when the boys were getting ready for bed, Barrett said, "I wish Annabelle was here." I said, "Me too!" Then I looked up and and was surprised to see that he had big ol' crocodile tears streaming down his face. I looked at Kyle, and his lip was sticking way out and he was getting little dimples on his chin which tell me he's about to cry! Oh man, now I was crying! We all had a big long hug and then called the very sleepy, much loved Annabelle.
*love*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails