Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Party for Mummies and Little Monsters

We had a fun party to celebrate Halloween with my mommy friends and our kids. I made all kinds of fun treats. The kids painted pumpkins. As usual, I forgot to put something out. This time it was the cute party favors I made. ugh. If you are ever at a party at my house, I give you permission to search my fridge inside and out to make sure I am not forgetting anything.

Here's some party snaps!
halloween03
mini pumpkin (looking, not flavored, although that's a good idea...next time!)cupcakes

halloween04
mummy dogs

halloween05
frozen banana pops--so easy!

halloween19

halloween15

halloween18

halloween20

halloween21
Barrett and his friend swapped heads.

halloween12

halloween01
I tucked one of these cute Owl S'mores into a clear plastic bag and tied with a note that said, "Thanks. It's been a HOOT!" Then I put all 20 something of them on top of the fridge so my kids wouldn't get into them before the party. And that's right where these cute party favors stayed until after almost everyone had already left the party!!

1 comment:

Newman Family Blog said...

It was precious and so much fun! Plus, Nora got her favor! Thanks for including us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails