Friday, March 29, 2013

Hide and Seek

I never taught the boys how to play Hide 'n' Seek because I was always afraid they would hide and I'd never (I mean NEVER) find them...like seriously afraid they'd go hide in the woods and I'd have to call the police and get a search-and-rescue crew on the case...and it wouldn't help.

However,  the other day I actually WAS *trying* to teach Annabelle to play Hide 'n' Seek because she was being super clingy.  I read that this kind of game can help.  I had her stay in one room while I ran and hid in the closet and called her name.  When she found me, I told her to go hide while I counted from the other room.  When I went looking for her, this is what I found (in the same closet where I hid).
toes
Love those little toes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails