Monday, April 7, 2014

Little Mommy

Annabelle is such a little mommy.   She's nurturing and patient with her dolls.  She never forgets to tuck anyone in and gives lots of pats and kisses.  Annabelle is very often shh-ing us and whispering sweet reminders about sleeping babies.  We oblige.
When necessary, Annabelle is not afraid to be firm when someone, a baby doll, Bailey, or one of her brothers, gets out of line. Her voice gets deep and stern and she says something like, "Kyle, go to bed now." as she points her finger to the door.  I don't know where she gets this stuff!  Let's just say I need to be very careful about what and how I say things because somebody is watching me very closely.

I walked upstairs the other day because it was very quiet and found this: (Check out the name of the book she's reading to her babies)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails