Thursday, December 17, 2015

The day the new Star Wars movie came out

It was a big countdown in our house...to December sixteenth.  Many dinner conversations were centered around rumors about the new Star Wars movie as Annabelle and I looked at each other through glazed-over eyes.  Trailers were coveted, then suddenly avoided in an effort to avoid spoiled endings.  Finally the day had come to see the movie.  The boys awakened to find our elf on the shelf, Buddy being force-pinned to the wall by 2 Lego Star Wars guys (don't ask me which ones...I thought I heard Buddy up way past bedtime digging through the Legos to find characters capable of using the Force).

Next up was Darth Vader waffles!  The waffle iron was my take-away from a gift exchange...lucky me! (actually, I was happy to get something I knew the boys would enjoy...all 3 of them)

Kyle worked really hard to achieve Jedi hair (I think he was going for Hayden Christiansen as
Anakin) and dressed up as a Jedi in a tunic Gigi had made for him.  Barrett wore his Star Wars hat.

And they were off to enjoy the movie.  I think it lived up to their hopes.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails