Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hair we go again

another blog entry about hair...not really...just a funny picture about hair and a goofy face. Aww, I love it-makes me laugh.






I am so glad I named my blog "The Little Things." It is so appropriate. I am so grateful to my blog. It has made me really appreciate these little things and actually photograph them. I wasn't photographing the little things before. The photographer in me wanted the background to be perfect, their clothes to be just right, their hair combed (as you can see from my last blog, I gave up on that one!) etc. I begged my husband to be in charge of taking "snapshots" of the little things but he did not want the job. Now, thanks to this blog, we will always have a picture to make us smile or laugh at Kyle's static-y hair or Barrett's bedhead. And we will never forget the lyrics to that song that I sing every morning.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails