Thursday, October 2, 2008

Locks of Love...follow-up

Frinj Salon (formerly Seventeen Salon) where I got my haircut for the donation is really doing a great thing with their Locks of Love program giving the discount and encouraging people to give of themselves in this way. They called me today to inform me that they put my Before and After pictures up on their website along with my story. CLICK HERE to see--just scroll down to the link where you see my name "Jessica Starr" under September 28.

BTW, it says that the discount is 50% off with a donation, but according to my math it was more than that. I don't know why--I try not to ask too many questions when being given big unexpected discounts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! You are my hero. Nice pics on the web site. I am very proud to be your guy :) Love Cody

Nicole said...

That's so great! I didn't realize you did Locks of Love. What a great cause.

Frinj Webmistress said...

We're so glad you did it!! Thanks for blogging about us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails