Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Puntins!




Barrett and Kyle's first hayride

a very rare photo of me and my two boys. Okay, so it's a photo of my head and my two boys but I'll take it--Like I said these shots are rare!

Took the lil punkins to the pumpkin patch today. The weather was great for picking out pumpkins and going on a hayride! The weather was so great it didn't make for the best photos, but I suppose that's not why we go. We all had a great time! When we asked the boys afterward "What was your favorite part of the pumpkin patch?" Barrett said the hayride and Kyle said the pumpkin patch! I guess Kyle liked the whole thing.

2 comments:

TeamRiss said...

That is such a fun picture of the 3 of y'all. The boys look like they LOVE the pumpkin patch!

Meredith and Eddie said...

how cute the three of you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails