Friday, October 9, 2009

If we seem especially sparkly, here's why...

glitter pumpkins

We used a Martha Stewart kit but I don't think our handiwork is up to her standards. We think they are beautiful anyway! Thank goodness Gigi helped us out. There would have been glitter on the ceiling and in their mouths if she hadn't. there was glitter in, um, places I don't dare mention as it was.
ETA: I forgot to mention that we ditched Martha's glue and poured some good old Elmer's in a bowl and painted it on with a little sponge brush. Martha's was too thick and the brush was too small...and there was only one. I needed to keep these boys busy not waiting around for their turn.

1 comment:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

OH MY. I love these. I do love all things that glitter!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails