Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ribbit, Ribbit, Roar!

Pretty stinkin' cute...
costume04
Kyle the frog

costume02
Barrett the Dinosaur

costume03

costume01

The boys went "Trunk or Treating" on Sunday at church. They brought home some serious loot to offer up to the Great Pumpkin. On Halloween night, the Great Pumpkin picks up the candy that we put out on the porch and leaves a gift in its place. The boys get to choose 5 pieces to keep. They are very excited about the Great Pumpkin!

On Sunday at Trunk or Treat, Barrett and some other boys started running around screaming and chasing (maybe following) Joshua. Kyle sat down and my mom asked him what he was doing. He said, "I need a moment of silence." hehe.

Later, I was changing Kyle's stinky pull-up when he said, "Peeyoo! That's potent!" Okay, so maybe this speaks badly of me. I mean my three-year-old can use potent properly in a sentence, but he's not completely potty trained?? Guess it's time for Potty Training Boot Camp.

po·tent
adj.
2. Exerting or capable of exerting strong physiological or chemical effects: potent liquor; a potent toxin.

Yup, that's about right!

3 comments:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

Super cute costumes Jess!!! Did you make those?

Jessica said...

Meredith, Ha! you are really overestimating my abilities. These costumes were purchased this year... Maybe I'll make some next year, but this year was very busy and I had to keep the house clean for showings.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Kyle's comments cracked me up.

P.S. J wasn't fully potty trained until 4. Neither was Colby, I hear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails