Wednesday, December 23, 2009

a little Christmas Cheer

bk reindeer

There's nothing like two cute boys with reindeer hats and red noses to bring a little happiness to a person's day!



PJs by tree

This one makes me smile too! This is technically flawed photographically but a keeper anyway for the moment captured. It was the first shot and I wasn't really prepared yet but I snapped the shutter because I loved the emotion.



And as we look forward to the chaos of of the big day filled with anticipation, shrieks of excitement, paper flying, over-eating, and all that wonderful stuff, here's a song (in song player in sidebar)that can even make you smile when your fingers are bleeding from getting the toys unhooked from their packaging! You know, those awful wire tie thingies!

2 comments:

Aubs said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! See, I would have thought the boys in jammies pic was perfect. How is it flawed? I'm always in awe of your skills! And envious of your camera! :)

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas (and that your MIL is feeling better!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails