Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Personalized ABC Book

I've been so busy lately that the ol' blog has suffered. People keep asking me if they missed some posts. Well, I should be working but I need a break so I thought I'd do a little posting.

I am working on a personlized ABC book for the boys to give to them for Christmas. I'm almost finished so I'd thought I'd share in case you want to make one for your kiddos. By the way, I don't have a picture/idea for the letters N, X or Y...if you have any suggestions, bring 'em on! For X, I would do Xylophone but ours is packed up in storage! I guess I may have to go dig it out.

Here's a slideshow of what I have so far.

4 comments:

mandy falgout said...

i love the book. what a great idea! for x, you could do x-ray. not sure how easy that would be either, but it's an idea. y--yo yo, yellow. n--nose, necktie, nestle, nibbles. just some thoughts.....

Meredith and Eddie said...

I love, love, love it! And you look great in the "K" pic!

Aubs said...

This is so great! You are such the creative mom...

Newman Family Blog said...

That is so super cool! I might have to "borrow" your idea next year. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails