Sunday, June 20, 2010

Smitten.

annie bucket 02 copy

annie bucket01 copy

We went from being a family of four to a party of 5 on Monday, June 14 at 12:19 pm. At 6 pounds, 9 ounces and 17 inches long, this little bundle named Annabelle Faith has blessed our lives tremendously. We can't stop looking at her, holding her, kissing her, ooohing and aahing. Today at lunch, Barrett and Kyle just wanted to sing to her and blow her kisses instead of eat. We are all smitten.

The boys have been so great with Annabelle and wonderful helpers to me. When Barrett sees that I am about to feed her, he offers to get my water for me. Kyle is very good about being gentle and loving with her. Such sweet brothers.

You can see the love and awe on their faces the day they saw her for the first time. Makes me cry happy tears to look at these. They made pink cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday to Annabelle.

annabelle birth_6

annabelle birth_5

annabelle birth_4

annabelle birth_3

annabelle birth_2

annabelle birth_1

annabelle birth

3 comments:

Jonna said...

So sweet! Thank you for sharing!

Emma said...

when you're ready for company i'm coming up to meet the sweet babe!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Could your children BE any more beautiful? I love that you documented this moment for them. They will treasure it years from now. And I'm impressed at how interested they were! Most boys would be like, "Eh. Can I have my mom back now?"

Many happy wishes for you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails