Friday, June 4, 2010

Why it is necessary for me to shower at the gym

I tried to sneak in a quick shower today while the boys were in living room quietly watching cartoons. When I returned 10 minutes later, this is what I found. Jiffy Corn bread mix (2 boxes) all over the room!

jiffy mess

I have been thinking about what I was going to say about this...should I talk about how I decided to take a picture even though I was on the verge of tears? Or maybe I could compare and contrast the THREE vaccuums I used to clean up the mess and which one worked best (Dyson). Or maybe I should ask you moms how you get a quick shower in without needing another one after you've finished cleaning up the mess that was made while you were taking the first one? Since I don't what to say, I'll just let the picture do the talking.

1 comment:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

OH boy!!!! That is crazy!!!
Basically, I'm up before the crack of dawn to workout so Chris doesn't leave until I get my 5 minute express shower. Other times, they have been in the bathroom with me or in my bedroom watching a Baby Einstein.

Hang in there!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails