Thursday, September 9, 2010

unapologetically bragging.

"A daughter can light up your day simply by blinking her big, bright eyes."
-Crystal Dawn Perry

It's hard to believe that in just 5 days Annabelle will be three months old. This little girl get lots of attention everywhere she goes. People are constantly stopping me to admire her...her hair, her big blue eyes, her smile. And I know of 3 different two-year-old girls who have named their babydolls Annabelle after her. Love it! We think she's pretty wonderful too.
She is such a good baby. Annabelle loves to be held and loves when her brothers sing to her. She is now sleeping 5-7 hours at night. School started for the boys this week and we made it on time everyday (just barely) which means the morning routine with 3 kids is somehow working. I may have looked like I just rolled out of bed with no make-up, but I am hoping no one noticed since it was pouring cats and dogs almost everyday. I woke up late today which was problematic, but Gigi helped me and we made it.

annabelle03BW

annabelle01

annabelle02

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girl! I love that first picture. Her faux hawk is awesome and you can see her little blonde eyelashes.

Great job, mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails