Tuesday, October 19, 2010

disgusting!!! Thanks, Mom!

I have been trying to make the boys' lunches special and fun to eat so their lunch box doesn't come home full. Here's some of what I have done.

lunch02
For an October/Halloween theme, I did Frankenstein: This idea came from a Brookshire's flier. It's craisins, almond slivers, marshmallows, and eye holes I cut out with an icing tip. Kyle loved it.


lunch01
When I found these Scrabble tile Cheez-its I think I squealed aloud right there in the grocery store aisle. I just used a little peanut butter to glue them in place. If you're wondering about the bite taken, it was my breakfast.

To stick with a Halloween theme, at lunch today the boys found (gummy) worms crawling out of their sandwiches. This one got rave reviews from both boys. So the grosser the better, I guess.
Sorry I don't have a pic of that one.

1 comment:

Emma said...

seriously? can you come fix lunch for Clara???

Related Posts with Thumbnails