Wednesday, November 10, 2010

an attitude of grattitude...startin' 'em young

(These are all pics taken with a camera phone)

Today, Annabelle did some volunteer work with me at the food pantry. Here's a pic of her working hard bundling food for pick-up.


She enjoyed her work to help others...until she fell asleep. (Thank you Leslie for the pictures!)
Then, we picked up Barrett from school and my heart was warmed by the Turkey he and his classmates had made. They listed what they are thankful for on the turkey feathers. Oh how I love this kind of thing!

Here's Barrett's feather:




Next week, Kyle will be putting together Christmas gifts for children and families in need. And today, he brought food to donate to the food pantry. I hope they continue to give to and serve others and grow up thankful for all they have. I am very proud of their generosity and giving spirit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails