Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Barrett's Letter to Santa

letter01


The other day at lunch Barrett wanted to make his Christmas list for Santa. I suggested he might want to say a few words to Santa in his letter about how deserving he is rather than just sending a list of toys. So he dictated the following letter to me:

Dear Santa,
The first thing I want to tell you is I have been good. All year. I help my mom and dad by cleaning up my toys. Kyle doesn't. And I am always nice to Jack and everybody. I am nice to my brother sometimes and all the time nice to my baby sister. I set the table for dinner and once I helped Daddy clean up his tools. And I help with the laundry and I make my bed if I don't forget. I always do what Mommy and Daddy tell me...except when I don't.

Here's my Christmas list:
Transformers
Sail boat
Hot Wheels

Love,
Barrett

(He wrote the toys himself with our help sounding them out. After Transformers, I think he was just trying to think of toys that were easier to spell. I am not sure if those are toys he really wants.)

NOTE TO FAMILY: Please do not buy the items on this list. This is a list for Santa.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails