Saturday, December 18, 2010

Annabelle is 6 months old!

I can't believe it's already been half a year since she was still in my tummy and yet I already can't imagine my life without her. Annabelle is such a blessing and she brightens our lives everyday.
Annabelle can sit up for a few seconds before losing her balance. She loves to jump in the jumperoo or in one's lap. She is rolling from her back to her tummy and tummy to back. She drools buckets and smiles almost constantly. Annabelle has dicovered her toes. She "talks" to them and tries to put them in her mouth. She is reaching for things and loves for me (mommy) to hold her. We can still take her to the movies at six months. I think people sit far away from us fearing she will cry during the movie but they don't know her. Annabelle is very ticklish. everywhere. Her enamored big brothers have been talking to her and trying to teach her words. The other day Barrett was talking to her saying Heh-heh-head. and Annabelle said, "Heh." Barrett felt very proud. I appreciate his efforts but this is not a word, more specifically it's not the word Mama, so therefore it's not her first word. ;)
Annabelle is magic. She can make people smile...and when you see these pictures I bet you my last $6 you'll be smiling too.

Here's some pictures of Annabelle at 6 months

A hood 03

A hood 02

This toothless grin just kills me!
A hood 01

You're smiling aren't you?
Related Posts with Thumbnails