Monday, December 20, 2010

Nuthin' better than a preschool Christmas show

Last week was the last week of school for the boys before the Christmas break. Every year they have a little show where the kids sing for the parents. The kids look so cute in their Rudolph and Angel costumes I could just squeel. As if seeing my kid singing Christmas songs as an angel wasn't sweet enough, Kyle did something that brought me to happy tears. As we were all sitting and waiting for the show to start, Kyle spotted me and waved. Then with his crooked little halo he shouted across the room, "I love you, Mom!"
I hope the lady behind me who had her video camera recording at the time will send me this so I can watch it over and over. Until then, here's a pouty picture of Kyle.

kyle pout

Since I'm talking about Kyle in this post, I have another one. The other day I had Kyle on my lap and I was talking to him about how God forgives us. He was really focused and I remember thinking to myself, "Wow. I think my words are actually going into his ears and registering in his brain! I must be doing a really good job of explaining this!" When my monologue was over, he said, "Mommy, what are these lines on your face?" Yes, that's right. He was studying my wrinkles! At least I have that "I love you, Mom" from the Christmas show.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails