Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Missing my baby

Cody's mom offered to let Annabelle come stay with her for the week. I reluctantly agreed because I needed to go to the DMV and the doctor this week. We met Cindy at a park yesterday morning, but not before I snapped a bunch of pictures. I was taking pictures right up to the last moments before they went their way and I went my mine...with a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye. I called Cody as I was driving away and told him I had to stay busy this week. I just talked to Annabelle on the phone a little while ago and she doing well. She said "Mama" and "Daddy" and smiled at the phone.

a pigtails
at home before we left

a swing
She was getting sleepy in the swing. I loved her little hands holding onto the seat and her feet hanging down.

a and cindy
Grandma was happy to see her. I had already tried to fix her hair twice, but between swinging, park playing and the wind, you can't tell.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails