Friday, February 3, 2012

Getting ready

Getting ready to go somewhere with a little girl is quite different than trying to get ready with 2 little boys. Remember the Infamous Jiffy Cornbread Mix Incident of 2010? That unforgettable day has made me scared to leave anyone out of sight while taking shower. The boys are a little older, but I still rarely attempt a shower while they are in the house and conscious unless Cody is home. These days I take my shower while the boys are at school. Annabelle hangs out in the bathroom, brushes her teeth, tries on my shoes, gets into the little box of old jewelry I have for her in the cabinet. She stands on a chair next to me and digs in my makeup bag as I put on my makeup. I loved the moment we were having together and snapped a self-timer picture yesterday to capture her sweetness.

lipstick cropWEB

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails