Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring already?

This morning after I dropped off Barrett at school, I spotted some lush green grass on the side of the road. First, I glanced in my passenger seat to make sure I had my camera...check! Then I looked in my rearview mirror to see if either of the kids were presentable...check (at least Annabelle was)! On any other day, she would probably still be in her jammies, but since she covered herself (and pajamas) in her breakfast, I had to give her a quick bath, fix her hair and put some clothes on her. Kyle was still in his Transformers pajamas (ugh.) and he wasn't keen on the idea of having his picture taken.
I miss the snow we had last year and years before, but it has been really nice to be able to spend a lot of time playing outside this winter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails