Saturday, June 16, 2012

You Are My Sunshine Birthday Party

We had Annabelle's birthday party on Saturday and I think it was a success.  I had fun and I'm pretty sure Annabelle and our guests did too!  My favorite part of the party was having a photo booth.  I have really enjoyed looking at all the pics of our friends and family being silly.  When scrolling thru the pics, I found about 25 that Barrett had taken of himself.  I should have known because he's been asking me all week what the fake mustaches are for. 
The guests also wrote Annabelle nice notes which I will put into an album with the silly pics for her to read when she gets older and needs a little sunshine on a rainy day.  We had a slidehow with sunshine music playing during the party, sunshine cookies (Thanks, Mom!) and...wait for it...fake flowers! Oh yes, nuthin' but the best for my little girl! 

As usual, I forgot to put out something I had prepared for the party.  It's becoming a tradition...I cannot tell you how many times I have done this!  Cody and my mom even checked the fridge knowing I would forget, but they didn't see the tortilla roll-ups and the pigs in blankets!  Oh well, Uncle Casey got a good stockpile of snacks to take home and we had pigs in blankets for breakfast.  The guests took home a flower pen and a jar of homemade sunshine, a.k.a Lemon Pie!



Here's a few of the pics from the photo booth:

The cousins together for a picture! Having cousins your age is the best! Love this!  You can tell they had fun by the sweaty hair.









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails