Sunday, July 13, 2014

Selfies by Annabelle

Annabelle likes to take pictures with my phone and 98% of them are pictures of her feet!  I cannot tell you how many foot pictures I have deleted off my phone of Annabelle's FEET!  That is, until I noticed that each foot picture actually tells a little story.  It's kind of amazing how much information a foot selfie can contain!
1. I am a sucker for a little girl in cowboy boots   2. I can tell this was taken on the day of Annabelle's first dance recital by the glowing pink taffeta   3. This was taken at one of Barrett's baseball games evidenced by the Sonic cup, zippy cup, keys, and red dirt stained shoes - I remember this well because she played in this awful red dirt and was completely covered in it...we had to wipe her down with baby wipes before she could get in the car!  4. At Target in the grocery cart   5. Annabelle sitting in my lap in my bed   6. The jelly shoes means this is summertime and I see beach toys below, and a $5 bill...this was taken at the beach, probably in the Publix parking lot just after she bought the sand truck and bucket.  7. At the doctor's office   8. Pink polkadot suitcase, Teddy bear, those crazy socks to keep her feet warm...this was in the airport on our way to NYC in March.   9.  On the way to dance class.



I don't know where she gets this....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww, taking selfies at a young age. <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails