Monday, March 3, 2008

Turning 30...

I had a great birthday last Wednesday. Thank you to my friends and family who wished me a happy day. It was a pretty normal day. I played outside with the boys before heading to the dentist. We went out for a family steak dinner because it was beef day on the allergy rotation. For my birthday, Cody is getting me the chairs for our living room I have been wishing for. I guess this means our future guests won’t have to sit in these chairs!

The best part of the whole day was when we were walking out of Barrett’s room after tucking him in, he said, “Happy Birthday, Mommy!” We closed the door. He said it again. And again. I could still hear him saying it as I was walking down the stairs. When I got down, I turned up the monitor to hear him still saying it. Sighhhh…

The big celebration will be on March 15 when we take it back to my childhood and go rollerskating! That should be fun and I look forward to watching Barrett skate. I was his age when I first learned to skate.

1 comment:

Newman Family Blog said...

Happy Belated Birthday! So glad that your day was so nice. Can't wait for the party!

Related Posts with Thumbnails