Friday, March 28, 2008

He's cracked my code!

Yesterday I was talking to Gigi (my mom) about whether it was s-n-a-c-k time. Barrett heard this and said, "I want a s-n-a-c-tay! I want a snack!" The night before he did the same thing with the word sticker. He missed a few letters, but he still deciphered the word! What am I gonna do now? He will definitely be able to figure out Pig Latin. Maybe I will need to brush up on my spanish...

On another day around snack time, I found Barrett with an apple he snuck from the counter. (Side note: I don't think I have ever written the word 'snuck' before. It doesn't look like a word. Is it one of those words that's not really a word but everybody uses? Maybe it should be sneaked?) It was not apple day on the allergy rotation but he had already taken a big bite out of it so I let him eat it. I was walking in and out of the kitchen and everytime I would walk past, he would say, "I'm not finished yet. Don't take my apple away." I came back at one point to remove the seeds, but the entire core was GONE! He ate everything but the stem!



















This is all that was left of the apple.

2 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

LOL! That's too funny!

The Mama said...

Wow you have a good eater on your hands!

Related Posts with Thumbnails