Friday, April 11, 2008

Home, Home on the Range

Yesterday morning Kyle found some cowboy boots Grandma had given him so I decided to snap some photos while they still fit. So I put Barrett on the potty while Kyle and I went on the porch for our quick photo session. Here's Kyle saying "Howdy Pardner!"




























Shortly after I took these 2 shots Barrett comes outside in his birthday suit and sees Kyle getting his picture taken and says he wants to wear some boots too. He then went inside, only to reappear shortly wearing nothing but his daddy's cowboy boots! I, of course, took photos of this very funny sight. (Unfortunately, I will not be posting them on here due to unwanted onlookers)


Later in the afternoon, we had a visitor: Mr. Turtle (or Fwoggie, as Barrett called him)

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

What a cute lil' cowboy! How adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails