Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wow! I had a great time on Saturday at the roller skating rink! Thank you to all who came to celebrate my arrival into the thirties--you really made my day! Kinda makes turning thirty not so bad...although the soreness I'm feeling is new and not so great...but TOTALLY worth it. (there are parts of me that are sore that I didn't even realize I used in roller skating)

Here are a few photos...




















Kyle loved stroller skating!





















Nope, Cody didn't fall. He's breakdancing-this is called the backspin. This was cool in the 1980's! So was pegging your jeans which can also be seen in this photo. What were we thinking?





















I guess Barrett won't be following in my footsteps and doing speed skating meets by age 5. That's fine by me--Forge your own path in life, boys. Don't be a follower.

1 comment:

Newman Family Blog said...

Thanks for including us in your fun party. It was lots of fun. Happy Birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails