Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas lists

The boys wrote letters to Santa. Well, they dictated and I wrote. (Attention Family members, do not use this list for last minute shopping! If you need ideas, call me!)

Barrett's Letter:

Dear Santa,
I have been good all year. I have cleaned up my toys. I also helped my brother clean up his stuff. Please put my name on the nice list because I have been good. Here is my Christmas list:
Harry Potter Lego Night Bus
Lego Forbidden Forest
Animal Bionicles
The Cars 2 Movie
A new wheel for my bike
The dolphin Pillow Pet
A Rock in Roll guitar
The Harry Potter Lego Xbox game
A skateboard
A Harry Potter Lego keychain

That's it! I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Love,
Barrett


Kyle's Letter:

Dear Santa,
How are you? Are you busy making toys? Have the reindeer been flying good? I think I should be on the nice list because I cleaned up my toys last time we went to Grandma's...well, most of them. I played nicely I think...like remember that one time Barrett and I used teamwork to build a Lego city? Oh yeah, I practice reading almost every night. And I helped Mommy and Daddy in the yard one day. This is what I would like for Christmas:
Lego Deathstar
Lego Millinneum Falcon
Lego Darth Maul keychain
Lego Ninjago Sensei Wu Set
A new bike
Lego Tie fighter
Lego ATST
Lego X-wing
Light up bookmark
Knight books

Happy Christmas to you!

Love,
Kyle


Gigi took the boys shopping to buy us (mommy and daddy) a gift. Before they went, they brainstormed some ideas and made a list. Gigi shared the list with me (even though I do not know what they bought...I put my comments (like this)

Ideas for Daddy:

Spatula
Coffee mug
ID card - to open pool (He has his, I am the one who lost mine)
New car
More money (aww.)
Light for on keys
Drain cleaner
Shiny new saw
Tool book -- so he can know how to make stuff
Red jet
T shirts - Red, white, blue
Remote control helicopter (they say men get you what they want themselves...these boys are starting young.)
Rake
Jacket
Socks

Ideas for Mom:

Christmas bowls (isn't that what they got me last year?)
New computer
Pink ornament
Coupon for something
New car (YES!! boys, Do you have enough in your piggy banks for one of those??)
Umbrella - red, or blue, or pink
Purse ( I do need a new purse!)
New sunglasses
New security light
Pink bowl
Shoes
Stirring spoon
A tooth Fairy pillow-for when her teeth come out (oh no! I hope my teeth don't come out anytime soon!)
Jacket
Suitcase
Golf cart
Candle
M&M's
Pretzels that look like F and E (aww. I was making reindeer cookies and I needed alphabet pretzels for the antlers, but I couldn't find any. I can't believe he even remembered which specific letters I needed!)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

So cute! Looks like Kyle is loving legos and looks like you love pink :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails