Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Our Christmas in Pictures

These are mostly snapshots, but snapshots are important too! We had a wonderful Christmas season full of many happy memories and traditions!

One quick funny:
Before Christmas, Barrett said to me, "Oh man! I forgot to tell Santa something I wanted!" I asked what it was he forgot. He said (and I'm not kidding), "I forgot to tell Santa I want an Air Guitar!"
Bwah ha ha ha!

gigi01
gigi02
gigi03
Gigi05
gigi06
gigi04
k joseph
chr01
chr03
chr02

Ice skating
chr04
chr05
chr06
chr07
Annabelle bundled up next to Gigi while we skated

chr09
chr08

chr10
chr11
chr12
Twas The Night Before Christmas
chr13
The (not so very) surprised picture. The boys were up at 4 am "peeking"...oh well, it's tradition I guess.

chr14
chr15
chr16

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I love the picture of your mom with the kids! So sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails