Friday, August 2, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Summer Bucket List -- Checking items off, one fun day at a time!

Water Balloon Fight - CHECK!

The setup:
balloons02 balloons03

The aftermath:
balloons01
Boys, if you ever wonder how much I love you, just consider that I filled all these balloons for you to THROW AT ME...and that I posted a picture of myself looking like a DROWNED RAT on the internet for anyone to see.  Why would I do that?  Because I know it would make you smile and I love you THAT MUCH...more actually.  You guys got me good with those balloons...but I think in this picture, you both look much wetter than me.
...........................................................................................      
Lemonade Stand - CHECK!

lemonade03 lemonade02

With our friends, The Littles.  Oh, and to the untrained eye, it may look like Kyle is wearing a ribbon in his hair, but it's actually a ninja head band.
lemonade01

...........................................................................................................

Hawaiian Falls -- CHECK!

hfalls01 hfalls02 hfalls03

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails