Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tiny Dancer

Annabelle started taking dance class recently.  Honestly, I signed her up purely for the cuteness factor.  And boy does she deliver.

When we went to buy Annabelle's dance clothes and shoes, I had all 3 kids with me and I was worried how the boys would do when we walked into a store full of pink and frills and not a thing that interests them.  To my surprise and delight, the boys were amazing!  We tried on ballet slippers and tap shoes first.  Barrett and Kyle ooohed and ahhed over how cute and tiny her shoes were.  They were bragging to other people in the store that Annabelle was their baby sister.  When it was time to choose the clothes, they were doting on Annabelle and pointing out which leotards and skirts they thought she would like.  They even found a polka dotted dance bag that they knew she would love...and she did.  I just watched them, feeling so proud of all 3 of them.

dance
This was after just one class...Look at that concentration.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails