Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

Wait, were there pumpkins there?  Hmmm...I almost forgot because there was this awesome old blue truck that stole my heart.  I could have spent the entire time photographing my kids on and around that thing...but apparently other people wanted to as well so I HAD to share.  I took turns...many turns...in one minute increments, I took as many pictures as my family would allow with my "dream car."  Someone once asked what my dream car was... it's a close call between an old rusty truck and an old Jeep Wagoneer with wood-paneled sides.

Okay, onto the rest of the pumpkin patch... can you believe the kids wanted to do other things besides take pictures with the truck?  Like get lost in a corn maze and play in the House o' Hay.  We picked out some awesome pumpkins too!









 Annabelle's killing it in this picture!





I can't even...






1 comment:

Reny said...

Cute pictures :) I love your blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails