Wednesday, December 12, 2007

a little confession

Okay, so my favorite Christmas song is Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen. Gotta be by Bruce Springsteen. That little intro he does at the beginning..."You guys know what time it is? Christmas time. Clarence, you been, you been rehearsing real hard now, so Santa'll bring you a new saxaphone, right? Everybody out there been good or what? Awww, not many, not many, you guys in trouble out there..."

I used to have the record of this song. I just makes me smile. I feel like such a child of the 80's when I hear it and yet so Christmasy! My favorite part is when he really gets into it and kinda makes his voice roar--you know how Bruce does. My mom went to a Bruce concert back in his hay day (wish I knew where that phrase "hay day" came from) and brought me back a tee shirt. It was a night shirt at the time because it was so long on me. I wonder where that shirt is now...

Well, in the spirit of my Fave Christmas Song (I'll have to have another blog entry 'bout my fave Christmas Hymn), here's my fave Christmas card I made this season. Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails