Monday, December 3, 2007

a little introduction

So here's the introductions. This is my wonderful husband, Cody who makes life great in so many ways, and Barrett who is 2 years old and Kyle who is just over 1 year old. The three of them are the loves of my life!

This was taken on Thanksgiving Day. We took just a few minutes away from the noise and crowd and football game (gasp) to go for a "helicoptor ride" outside.

I titled my blog the little things because I was thinking of the expression, "It's the little things in life (that are the big things)" and of all the little things, little moments and young people in my life that mean so much.

As a mother (and photographer), I never want to take the little things for granted. I want to capture those little moments and make them last forever.

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful:
-for family
-for fall leaves
-for love too big to contain
-for the pure joy that "flying" brings
-for a warm home out of the cold

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails