Tuesday, September 2, 2008

He did sing with me!



You'll need to pause the music on the sidebar (Cindy/Stacy, scroll down to the black box on the right) before watching the video. Kyle's first few letters are really hard to hear. Please ignore my singing in the beginning.

I was singing the ABC song to Kyle a while back and I noticed he was singing along and not.missing.a.single.letter! Um, since when do kids who aren't even 2 years old know their ABCs? I guess I should have been exposing him to the presidents and state capitals too! He probaly would have magically absorbed them because I certainly did not go out of my way to teach him his ABCs. He must get his brains from his daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a SWEET boy!

TeamRiss said...

Such a smartie! He definitely has some Aggie blood in him. I love that 1st picture of Barrett too- priceless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails