Friday, September 19, 2008

hair today, gone tomorrow...to a good cause

I have been sporting a long non hairdo for a while. I have been growing it out to donate to Locks of Love. You can read about my decision at this blog entry. Yesterday was the day for the cut, and instead of going to my usual hairdresser, I went to Frinj Salon (formerly Seventeen Salon). I didn't go to my usual guy because I decided this week that my hair was long enough and I really could not take another week of it. However, my usual guy usually requires like a month's notice for an appointment! Added bonus--At Frinj, because I was donating my hair I got a hefty DISCOUNT! My cut, wash and style was only $20!!
Before

After

5 comments:

Heather Coleman said...

It looks really cute! I'm sure it felt good to do a great deed and get such a refreshing haircut.

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

I love it! And it is so amazing that you donated your hair...

Aubs said...

Very cute! It looks good on you. Way to go in working so hard to help others.

Anonymous said...

i love it! congrats on growing it out long enough to donate!

TeamRiss said...

Your new 'do is so awesome! I'm sure it feels lighter as well. Way to go, Jess!

Related Posts with Thumbnails