Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Barrett's First Day of Preschool




It was his first day and he did so well! I must say I did pretty well too considering what a sentimental sap I am! I took some pictures right when we got out of the car because I knew it was going to be pretty hectic inside. I am not sure why he got this sad face suddenly. I think he just realized what was happening even though we've been talking about it for days. The sad face passed quickly with a squeeze of Teddy. I didn't even have a chance to ask him why he looked sad or offer words of motherly comfort. Teddy was needed for support to get him to his classroom door but once we hit the door, Barrett handed me Teddy and zoomed over to the cars of course!
When we got home, he told us he played outside, Ms. Sheryl took pictures with her silver camera, the teacher read a story (I think he was saying it was about a frog). He also said he played in the kitchen, cooking apples and meat and all the kids shared. And he also said he took a nap...really??

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails