Friday, November 7, 2008

For the past 8 years something has been missing from my life until now.

Really. Great. Mexican. Food. There are very few things I miss about living in Houston, but I do miss the Mexican food. There was a humble little restaurant in the town of Katy where we lived that had salsa you could drink and yummy green sauce too. And the food…yum. After you ate, you would waddle to counter with your ticket and pay—that kind of place, but the food was sooo good you couldn’t believe it. This restaurant was called Los Cucos. Sound familiar? Well, we just ate at the one that just opened in Plano. All I can say is Halleluiah! My Mexican food prayers have been answered! Cody and I were making noises that are normally reserved for the privacy of the bedroom. Okay, it was mostly me, I could not control myself. I will be better next week and the week after and the week after that…

Now I just need to get my other favorite Mexican restaurant from Houston up here and maybe a little closer to me. It’s called Lupe Tortillas. I’m off to start my letter writing campaign!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, salsa and a straw is all you need. Of course, the other stuff is good, too. I'm afraid me and my friends are going to have to make it a regular, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails