Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by my friend Emma a while back to write 7 random things about myself that no one knows! I am just now getting around to it! I have been wanting to be tagged and now that I have been, there is no way I can come up with things that nobody knows! After playing 2 truths and a lie so many times, and I've known Emma so long... oh well, I'll give it a shot!

1. I went a over a year without eating one of my favorite foods, CHOCOLATE! I just had some at the end of September while in Durango, Co because we were celebrating our anniversary (a month late) and the waiter brought out this gorgeous amazing dessert that happened to have chocolate on it (on the house). I ate some. I wish I had a picture of that dessert to show you. You wouldn't blame me for eating it if you could see it. Besides, what better way to celebrate 8 years of wedded bliss than with chocolate bliss?

2. I used to want to be Daisy Duke when I grew up. I did the whole shirt-tie thing in the front to show my belly and accentuate my (non) chest.

3. I love to watch Tori and Dean.

4. I have a very strong internal alarm clock. I can tell myself I want to wake up at a certain time and I will. I don't have an alarm clock on my side of the bed- don't need one.

5. I have moments of brilliance between the hours of 2 am and 5 am. Any other time I am fairly useless. If I happen to wake up during these hours, I get my best ideas, I know the words to songs I've heard only once or twice, I can remember forgotten names, etc.

6. I wore braces twice! The first time I had them I was in the second grade and it was only on the front 4 top teeth. I think it was to correct a seriously sideways tooth that probably turned as a result of a fall I took as a toddler. The second set of braces was on almost all my teeth. I got them off my freshman year I think. You would think such a momentous occasion, I would remember!

7. I sometimes get on spanish kicks where I become a little fixated on spanish. I will have to look up words all the time to find out the spanish translation and I'll try to make up spanish sentences. I even sometimes talk to myself en espanol, but I'm seriously not good at speaking spanish.

Wow, that was really hard! I have to tag somebody now. I tag Heather, Leslie, and Meredith Liner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I could tag you all the time, anytime. Come and get it >:)

You don't have to post this...

Emma said...

nice cody...

and jess, good job! i didn't know any of those things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails