Thursday, March 19, 2009

a good chuckle


Every Tuesday and Thursday Barrett's teachers fill out a little report about how he did in school and include a little note about the day. I always look forward to reading them (he always gets a good report!). THIS Daily Report stands out! He got it before Spring Break and I had to put it up on the fridge. I still get a good chuckle everytime I look at it. I thought I should put it here for for posterity...wouldn't want something so great to get lost forever! Someday, he will be able to read and I would love him to read that his teacher thinks he is "easy-going!"
ETA: In case you don't know Barrett very well, I thought I should add that easy-going doesn't top the list of adjectives I would normally use to describe him. Strong-willed, persistent, determined, goal-oriented, focused, driven...all of these and sweet, but I don't get to see his easy-going side, I guess!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails