Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Laptop Lunches


Everytime Kyle and I are out to eat and I pull out his lunchbox, someone asks me where I got it and what is it called. Not that those people are readers of the ol' blog but here's the info...maybe word will get out (I don't really mind them asking, though, half of them are probably grandmas--good lookin' out!) Actually, if I do say so myself, this lunchbox is pretty cool! I have pretty much emilnated our cabinets of BPA and this one contains none as well. And it's compartments make it great for making healthy Bento lunches. It comes with a book with lots of great ideas, too! I have never seen a lunchbox get so much attention...or maybe it's because I am not feeding my kids chicken nuggets off the kids' menu that makes people do a double take. To find one, just google "laptop lunches"--I found ours new on Ebay. Amazon has 'em too.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I have had my eye on those for a while - glad to hear how much you like them! I don't know if you know about this site for great bento lunch ideas, but here it is just in case. http://bentolunch.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails