Monday, June 8, 2009

Geographical confusion...inspired by a friend

An old friend of mine, Dave MaGee has written a couple blog posts recently about geographical confusion. He cracks me up-you gotta read his stuff! Anyway, after reading his blog I had to post this interacation between myself and a college-educated friend who will remain nameless.

Friend: Man, I would never want to live down in Alaska.
me: ummm, what do you mean down in Alaska?
Friend: You know, Alaska's down over there by Hawaii.
me: (after I picked myself up off the floor from laughing my butt off) No, it's shown that way on the maps so it will fit.

1 comment:

Meredith and Eddie said...

Jessica, I still remember that interaction. I think I was visiting at the time. And I can't help but repeat the story. It still cracks me up. And of course, I do have to mention, it was an Aggie who said it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails