Tuesday, June 16, 2009

monkey business

Daddy's on a "business trip" at DisneyWorld. We sent along one of the boys' friends to help document his trip. He's a sarcastic little monkey that is reporting back to us about everything Daddy is up to. (Pics taken with camera phone)
By the way, I am showing the pictures to Barrett as I get them and I am posting them here so hopefully Papa can show Kyle. Here's the monkey's report so far... This band played Disney music like "When you wish upon a star" in the hotel lobby. I wished I hadn't pooped on that tray when that man blew the horn right in my ear!

Your daddy's Dessert. He ate the whole thing and didn't offer me one bite despite my wimpering and unmasked display of pathetic, precious, starving puppy-dog eyes.Your daddy almost cut me out of this shot! Good thing I leaned over! There's some boats, and if you squint real hard you can see the DisneyWorld Castle in the background. Maybe we'll get closer later...
Your daddy said he saw a mouse so I jumped up here on this rolled up towel. I wonder why it's all rolled up like this...

More to come later

Related Posts with Thumbnails