Monday, June 22, 2009

Hawaiian Falls

We took the boys to Hawaiian Falls today. It was a great time. They can't wait to go back! They rode all the slides they were tall enough to ride, we took a trip around the lazy river, splashed in all the splash pad areas, and Kyle was very adventurous in the wave pool...although he may think he's 6 feet tall. It's a good thing we're getting swim lessons soon!



Barrett coming out of one of the slides



Kyle did this slide at least 20 times!

You gotta have snacks when you go swimming. Here's Barrett eating his gorp. I don't know if I can really call this gorp because I am not exactly sure but I think G.O.R.P. stands for Good Old Raisins and Peanuts but I am too tired from Hawaiian Falls to google it right now. Anyway, this is raisins, roasted peas, and sunflower seeds. I guess that would make this gorpass? hehe. yummy.
It was a peaceful, quiet ride home.
Exhibit A:



Exhibit B:

2 comments:

CS said...

Hilarious!

Newman Family Blog said...

So fun! I can't wait to take Nora when she gets a little older!

Related Posts with Thumbnails