Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


If you cannot see a slideshow Click Here

For Father's day today the boys made pancakes (Daddy had a bite, they were sorghum and flax seed meal--mmm). We ate breakfast on the porch and played with the ducks. The big events happened in the afternoon, when we went to the Frisco Roughriders game-fun and exhausting for all of us except maybe Barrett. On the way home, we went for the coasting record (inspired by the pickup truck song) on the hilly, curvy country road leading to ours. After about a mile, we were still moving with the odometer reading zero mph. As we were all leaning forward trying to get the car to make it over a hill (it did) and squeaking, "Go, go, go" I was thinking that Barrett and Kyle are so lucky to have Cody for a daddy. We all love the times like this. so simple. so wonderful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing my Father's Day with me. You are all the loves' of my life. Daddy...

Newman Family Blog said...

That is so sweet! Happy Father's Day, Cody!

Meredith and Eddie said...

Jessica,that is amazing. It made me cry! I know you are such an amazing mom and wife.

Related Posts with Thumbnails