Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Naked Chef

Last night after I gave the boys a bath, Kyle's slippery little wet body escaped my grasp and disappeared with a fading sound of slapping feet on the wood floor. I knew he couldn't go far, so I got Barrett dried off and dressed before following the trail of wet footprints through the house. This is what I found:

(Cropped b/c this is the internet)

Gigi had been cooking and without a word, he just pulled up a chair next to her, got a spatula and announced he was making his favorite food, pancakes! Both boys love to cook. They squeeze their little bums on the chair and stir away. Sometimes the bowl has food in it, sometimes it contains pretend food that resembles matchbox cars, and other times the bowl is completely empty like this time, but they are aways happy to "tuk"(cook). I have concerns about them falling off the chair with all of his cooking which is why I have had my eye on this . I saw it on another blog holding twins about Barrett's age.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails