Saturday, December 20, 2008

Classic Case of PCS

In case you're not familiar with the three letter acronym, PCS stands for Photographer's Child Syndrome. Barrett has all the symptoms in this picture on the ornament. The ornament was a gift which he made at school and I am sure his teacher took the picture of him to put inside. When she did, she probably said something crazy like, "Smile!" This is a very foreign concept to my kids because I never discuss their smile with them while I am taking their picture. Poor guy was concentrating so hard on contorting his mouth into a smile.

When I opened the gift, I smiled (a natural smile) from ear to ear and gushed and oohed and ahhed and hung that baby in a prominent place on the tree because Barrett made it for me. I love it and will smile every year when we put it on the tree.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

I wonder if he's seen "Friends" -- The One Where Chandler and Monica attempt to take an engagement photo.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails